Re: [Traverso-devel] Some confirmations for the manual

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Some confirmations for the manual
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:36:16 +0100

> Hello everyone!

Hi Ingmar,

Nice to see you here,

> First post, kinda tired, but I'll give it a shot...

Specially after your long vacation, your input is absolutely valuable, I
really appreciate that, you know!
Giving up your precious time which you should have been using to get some
sleep, writing this lovely email....
Me gives Ingmar a hug ;-)

> > I have a question for you, as you seem to be a native English speaker.
> > I'm writing a manual for traverso, currently its between 20 and 30 A5
> > pages, but it should become a complete reference in future. Since my
> > native language is not English, it would be great if you could review it
> > and improve it language-wise. In one month or so I hope to have most of
> > the chapters ready. At the moment the features of traverso change
> > rapidly, which makes it a bit hard to write a command reference for
> > example. If you agree to support me (which I would highly appreciate) I
> > could send you the finished chapters in a couple of days/weeks.

> I'm not a native english speaker, but I do consider my english very good.
> If you need help with the manual, I'll gladly offer my services. Just let
> me know where you want me, what I can start with, etc etc.

Kewl.

Well, perhaps, you should come over and ....
Hmm, maybe just stay where you are, much easier :D

> ~Ingmar

Oops, Ingmar's destructor is called..... he's joining Jonatan now.....

Hmm, nah, let's not make jokes about that.

I'm glad you're back Ingmar, that's for sure.

Greetz,

Remon

P.S.
Hey, since you're in the offering mood, what about..... hum.. well, you
know ..... You don't ? Never mind then.. :-P