[Traverso-devel] Fades: keys and behaviour

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Fades: keys and behaviour
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:34:58 +0100

Hi,

Nicola mentioned that Fades are broken. The painting indeed sometimes is
wrong, but apart from that, they work as far as I know?

What I wanted to ask some time now.

Currently, the [ FG ] and [ GH ] are used to set the range of fade in/out.
I always have found this clumsy to use, what about just using [ F ], and when
the mouse is at the left half of the clip, start setting the range of the
fade in, and if at the right half, set the range of fade out. (Like move edge
on audioclip: [ E ] )

Another 'problem', by how much should the fade range grow/shrink ?
By 1 pixel at a time, by xx seconds, or ?
Currently they move by some fixed amount of samples, RFC please.

Regards,