[Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:42:29 -0400

Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list. I've tried compiling from cvs yesterday on debian.

First, two issues I managed to solve:
1. dependency on fftw3, not mentionned in any documentation
2. in src/traverso/traverso.pro, the line

!contains(DEFINES, PORTAUDIO_SUPPORT): FORMS -= ui/AlsaDevicesPage.ui

should read

!contains(DEFINES, PORTAUDIO_SUPPORT): FORMS -= ui/PaDriverPage.ui

Now, I was still unable to succesfully compile. The final stage (i.e. building of the traverso object) aborted displying thousands of time the same three error messages (I forgot to copy them down yesterday night, and it was late...). Maybe a common mistake?

Thanks