Re: [Traverso-devel] Arm Track 'brush' command added to cvs

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Arm Track 'brush' command added to cvs
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:07:10 +0100

Hi,

> I didn't have time to test it yet, but from your statement I reckon that it
> works as I expected.

It does work like you describe below, and it does have the behavior of a
brush, and not that of a 'ruberband selection'.....

It was jus a quick hack, and it 'discovered' some problems.
One is that there is need for a way to enable 'autoscroll' for such actions,
without the need to add explicit code for it in all hold commands that need
it. On the other hand, it's just a couple of lines of code....

When a Song is playing, arming a track doesn't start recording, but it does
start playback for that Track, even when the Track is muted or silenced by a
solo of another Track.....
Easy enough to fix, but the question is rather, what kind of behavior is
prefered ?

Greetings,

Remon