Re: [Traverso-devel] Snapping Weirdness

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Snapping Weirdness
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:04:43 +0200

> fixed!
> fixed and fixed!

Nice, nice and nice :D

> remaining problem: dragging an audio clip resets the SnapList's
> m_rangeStart and m_rangeEnd to bad values, causeing the SnapList to
> find no snap points.  :(

Hmm, that should not be possible. The range of SnapList has to be set by the
ViewPort, or SongView....
I'll have a look at it today..

On a side note, I finally committed the changes due the port too windows, see
the compilation page on the website for a short howto.
I'm not sure if I merged everything, need to do a fresh checkout and compile
myself.

Regards,