Re: [Traverso-devel] Accuracy of waveform drawing, and performance

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Accuracy of waveform drawing, and performance
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:56:41 +0200

Ok, I see. If it's gonna be much faster, and no precision is lost when
zooming in, then I think it's all well. =)
Perhaps there could be an option to use each pixel or only each even
pixel? Also, when using only each even, do you take the max() of the two
or simply ignoring the odd ones?

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]