[Traverso-devel] lv2 plugins update

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] lv2 plugins update
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:27:09 +0200

Hi (Nicola)

I've merged your patch, but there were more changes to slv2, so I manually
checked out slv2 with svn, and modified LV2Plugin and some other stuff to
make it work again.

The swh plugins compile and install fine, and some random samples I tried do
work, so that's nice!

For those who can't find the swh plugin package (I can't find it ...?) I've
placed them here for your convenience

http://traverso-daw.org/assets/files/swh-lv2-1.0.10.tar.gz

The readme file is very helpfull!

slv2 :
svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/slv2

You need libtool, librdf and libraptor0-dev installed.
autogen.sh, configure, make && make install should do the trick.

Have fun!

Regards,

Remon

P.S.
And don't forget to uncomment LV2_SUPPORT in base.pri first before recompiling
traverso!