[Traverso-devel] Partial Node-Moving Patch

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Partial Node-Moving Patch
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:16:55 -0700

Hi devs,

I'm working on allowing nodes to be moved only when the drag starts
on/near a node, and having it drag the clip otherwise.

This patch also disallows moving a node horizontally past another node.

Unfortunately I won't have much time to work on this over the next few
days, so I wanted to get this out there.  Remon, do you have a
suggestion for an easy and correct way to convert a cpointer().pos()
value to a mouse position local to a CurveView?  (See FIXME in patch.)

I also plan to move DragNode to the plugin, and add a parameter for
whether to always just use the closest node, or to only select a node
if it's close to the cursor, so that this functionality can be
enabled/disabled from the keymap.

And I'll make the cursor change between the node cursor when a node is
soft selected, and the clip cursor when the clip is soft selected.

Please send me any feedback, complaints, etc.  :)  And I'll try to get
a more complete version done some time next week...

Ben