Re: [Traverso-devel] cvs changes

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] cvs changes
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:39:32 +0200

>  gconv_db.c:232: __gconv_release_step: Assertion

Looks like a bug in libglib..., something about shared lib loading, you'll
find some hits with google.

I guess I need to revive my edgy install to create binaries using older
versions for libglib... (or compile libglib into the binary as well ????)

BTW, you seem not to have real time support enabled.

Most distributions have the modified pam lib, which supports this, but you
need to add the following lines to your /etc/security/limits.conf:

@audio          -       rtprio          90
@audio          -       nice            -10
@audio          -       memlock         3000000

Running audio applications without RT is a guarantee for sound drops...

The QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'InfoStruct' warning is
harmless, however, it was used to inform you about this problem, but it seems
not to work... So thanks for making me aware of that!

Regards,