Re: [Traverso-devel] song splitting during export

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] song splitting during export
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:00:22 -0400

Thanks to all.

The conversion thing is not the most important. I'm in agreement that this can (and perhaps should) be handled outside Traverso with various softwares.

As far as splitting is concerned, I think that what Nicola describes shoud answer my request. I will test that ASAP. I'm just wondering if there is a way this can be done in higher-level burning softwares than cdrdao (the kind of k3b, gnomebaker...)

Thanks.