Re: [Traverso-devel] song splitting during export

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] song splitting during export
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:55:44 +0200

> Thanks to all.

You're welcome :)

> As far as splitting is concerned, I think that what Nicola describes shoud
> answer my request. I will test that ASAP. I'm just wondering if there is a
> way this can be done in higher-level burning softwares than cdrdao (the
> kind of k3b, gnomebaker...)

OK. Nicolas patch for toc export is missing some variables, so writing with
cdrdao doesn't work (yet)

I'm all in for exporting to something that can be used with higher level cd
burning applications, though, if starting an external process that calls
cdrdao write file.toc in traverso does basically the same....

From a usability pov, it would be great I think to just click: export and burn
to cd, and watch a progress indicator ...?

CVS from friday is reasonably uptodate, the export to toc was only added
yesterday, and compiled in lv2 support today, and a fix for the crash when
zooming into microview upload couple of hours ago.

Regards,