Re: [Traverso-devel] Cut/paste across songs

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Cut/paste across songs
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:08:20 +0200

Hi,

Partial selections of an AudioClip, and creating a copy of that is currently
not possible, so you have to split the clip into pieces.

The idea was to have an audiosources/clip 'bin' view where you can drag and
drop the clips or complete audiofiles into a Track.
The view would be able to display all clips/audiosources in the project, or
only for a given Song.
However, this view doesn't work yet so I disabled it to avoid confusion.

If you think there should be other ways to do what you want to do, let me know
please!

So currently it doesn't work, but the infrastructure to make it work is
allready there...

Regards,

Remon