[Traverso-devel] Traverso on OS X

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso on OS X
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 11:53:01 +0200

Hi Traversians,

As a proud owner of a brand new Macbook I immediately had to check if Traverso
compiles on OS X. After manually compiling a whole bunch of libs, Traverso
compiled with only some minor tweaks, including portaudio and slv2. Importing
wave files doesn't work yet, and loading the port audio driver crashes the
whole system, so I can't actually do anything with it, but I was nevertheless
surprised that it took so little effort.

Greetings
Nicola