Re: [Traverso-devel] Reports about latest CVS

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Reports about latest CVS
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:45:12 +0200

> There, now I've added a bunch of bugs and feature requests to the
> savannah bugtracker...

Thanks!

For the next couple of entries you add, please login first, so you get emails
of followups :-)

> I've also explained the normalize-at-export
> feature some more. (when exporting, first scan the audio to get the
> normalize factor, then apply this factor when exporting so that the
> resulting file is normalized).

Hmm, that basically means the audio is rendered twice, right ?
The first time, the audio is rendered without exporting, only the normalize
factor is calculated, the second time the norm factor is applied to the
exported data, and written to harddisk?

Regards,