[Traverso-devel] Does not detect absence of jack server

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Does not detect absence of jack server
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:13:37 -0400

Hello,

Just a quick note to mention that since the last cvs build I made (last monday) it seems that Traverso does not diaplay an error message if run without jack running (of course if jack driver is chosen).

Also, a feature request: Would it be possible to select which inputs and outputs disply in the VU-meter window. I just purchased another sound card with multiple inputs and outputs and displaying everything is not extremely convenient.

Regards,

Paul