Re: [Traverso-devel] Does not detect absence of jack server

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Does not detect absence of jack server
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 12:23:05 +0200

Hello Paul,

> Just a quick note to mention that since the last cvs build I made (last
> monday) it seems that Traverso does not diaplay an error message if run
> without jack running (of course if jack driver is chosen).

Thanks, fixed in cvs!

> Also, a feature request: Would it be possible to select which inputs and
> outputs disply in the VU-meter window. I just purchased another sound card
> with multiple inputs and outputs and displaying everything is not extremely
> convenient.

Yeah, I'll have a look at this, it's a bit annoying indeed.

To keep track of all the bugs, wishes, suggestions, could you please use the
bugtracker on savannah?
If you add an item in the bugtracker, then there is a lot more chance that I
can't forget about certain issues !

Thanks,