Re: [Traverso-devel] CDRDAO export

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] CDRDAO export
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:40:39 -0700

On 5/9/07, Jonatan Liljedahl <address@hidden> wrote:
I see no conflict in combining them! One could have a long
live-recording which you want to split up into separate tracks, and then
another live-recording to do the same. Then you have 2 songs with
multiple trackmarks, and you probably want them on CD like this:

1: song 1 mark 1
2: song 1 mark 2
3: song 1 mark 3
4: song 2 mark 1
5: song 2 mark 2
6: song 2 mark 3

It's just a matter of incrementing the track counter for each trackmark,
and iterate through the songs.

I agree, that's how I expect it to work.

One open question:  Do we leave the standard 2 seconds of pregap
silence between songs?  I'm thinking it should include "PREGAP
0:02:00" before the first track of each song's set of tracks,
including before the very first track of the CD.  So in the above
example, we'd get:

1: (PREGAP 0:02:00) song 1 mark 1
2: song 1 mark 2
3: song 1 mark 3