[Traverso-devel] Bug in Export

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Bug in Export
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 00:19:31 -0700

I just noticed a pretty bad Export bug.

I used traverso to burn a cd that was made up of 6 music files in
their entireties, with about 10 seconds of space between them, with
markers snapped to the beginning of each clip, and one at the end.

When it exported, it lost the first ~800ms of each music file.

At first I thought it was a bad CD player messing up due to the lack
of pregaps.  Then I noticed this bug.

The following is a Screenshot showing the problem.  The first track is
the Sheet I exported for burning.  The 2nd track is the exported wav
file, reimported  back into traverso, and lined up for comparison.

  http://lavendrome.net/patches/ExportBug.png

Any ideas why this would happen?

Ben