Re: [Traverso-devel] Re: [Traverso-commit] traverso/src/traverso/ui Spec

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Re: [Traverso-commit] traverso/src/traverso/ui SpectralMeterConfigWid...
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:08:42 +0200

> This commit breaks compilation under Qt 4.2.  :(
>
> On 5/28/07, Nicola Doebelin <address@hidden> wrote:
> > CVSROOT:        /sources/traverso
> > Module name:    traverso
> > Changes by:     Nicola Doebelin <n_doebelin>    07/05/28 11:59:09
> >
> > Modified files:
> >         src/traverso/ui: SpectralMeterConfigWidget.ui
> >
> > Log message:
> >         changed colour palette from custom back to default

Sorry for that. It seems whenever I use designer I break things up, even though
I used version 4.2.3. I have no idea what's wrong, so I'll just stop  messing
with designer until the problems are solved or we officially moved to 4.3. In
the particular case mentioned above, all I did was open the widget and change
the yellow background color to default grey. Remon: Could you please undo the
commit and maybe upload a working grey version? Thanks.

Nic