Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0-rc1

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0-rc1
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:47:17 +0200

Oh, yes. I had an old Qt 3 active... Switched to Qt 4 and then it
worked. (This is a nice feature of GoboLinux, that you can have multiple
versions of stuff installed and switch between them easily)

I just tried it a bit, it seems to work fine.
Now when there is V to set and move the playcursor, what's actually the
purposes of the work cursor? The only thing I can think of is to use it
to remember a position you want to re-play from by using <<W>>, which is
nice though..