Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0-rc1

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0-rc1
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:01:53 +0200

> Another detail: When you start a new project, the track gains are +0.0,
> but when using <<G>> to reset their gain they are set to -6.0. Shouldn't
> it be 0.0?

It toggles between -6.0, and 0.0 if you hit << G >> again. I figured that
setting tracks to - 6 dB by default didn't make much sense, if you need to
lower the total output gain, one can use the Master Out gain, right ?
That's why I set that one to -6 dB to get some safety margin in respect to
output volume :)

Does that make sense ?