[Traverso-devel] Re: Drag & Drop resources

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Re: Drag & Drop resources
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:57:42 +0200

Hi Ben,

That's not so nice... Question is, what are we gonna do about it ?
The plan for the resourcesbin is to create a custom item/model so I can encode
the data myself. It'll also give the possability to use a delegate to
directly modify the item data (e.g. the name of clips), however, I'm not good
in this model/item view stuff, got stuck and left it for what it was....

I've never got complaints from j_ack (Rudi), and he's using gnome too...
(though, the binaries he's using are for a long time now built against qt
4.3 ....)

Greetings,

Remon