Re: [Traverso-devel] Getting Started

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Getting Started
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:16:13 +0200

Hi Ben,

I think it's better then the old 'help system', it won't get out of date
easily, it's easy to update, and it does explain in really a few words what
to do....

I've added some minor things to it, maybe it could be styled a bit nicer but
oh well.....

I mentioned traverso some 2 days ago in an irc channel, and a user there 'just
tried it out', and it seemed that most of the actions he quickly got used to,
was able to discover them quickly etc....

So it looks like that the initial learning curve has been lowered
significantly.... :)

Thanks,

Remon