Re: [Traverso-devel] Release progress

From: Ingmar Vanhassel
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Release progress
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:55:28 +0200

Hello Niklas!

Op Friday 08 June 2007 18:46:21 schreef u:
> Ingmar Vanhassel wrote:
> > I just completed the dutch translation & committed it to CVS.
> >
> > Just in time!
> >
> > There're 23 untranslated strings left in the german translation, it would
> > be great to have those finished too. Then we can only hope some more
> > translators join us for the next releases ...
>
> where are the strings? i can quickly translate them, if no one else
> is already doing it.

That would be great!

You need Qt installed, I'm not sure what distro your on, but in most
distributions you'll need a package named qt-dev or something similar.
Basically you're after the program 'Linguist' that's included in qt-dev.

Then head to the web-cvs for traverso:
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/traverso/?root=traverso

The file you have to save is traverso_de.ts which is in the root folder.
Just download it (follow the link, and download the highest version, currently
1.14.

Open that version with Linguist.

There you'll see some english translation strings, that haven't been
translated to German yet.

Once you have translated those, you mark them as done.
Mail the file (traverso_de.ts) over to me, Remon, Nicolas & Benjie, and we'll
commit your changes.

Thanks !