[Traverso-devel] Crashes on OS X

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Crashes on OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:19:37 +0200

Hi list,

Just to let you know what happens on the OS X front:

I could do some tests on a MacBook of a friend of mine without any developer
stuff installed. And beliefe it or not, all of a sudden it runs perfectly
stable. What I tested was:

- starting the program
- importing wave files
- playback
- opening all visualisation tools during playback (FFT, Correlation, VU)
- opening dialogs (Marker, Export)
- saving the project

and not a single crash. (Last time I tried on someone else's MacBook it crashed
every 10 seconds, sometimes also crashing the window manager...)

Well, I'm not gonna complain about such good news, but I still wonder what was
wrong last time...

Nic