Re: [Traverso-devel] Re: Traverso MacOSX/ppc build

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Re: Traverso MacOSX/ppc build
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:04:28 +0200

> If you happen to have some time, Nicola would be full of joy if you can
> maintain a ppc binary :D

OH YEAH! That would be great!

Btw., David, did you see how I integrated cdrdao? The binary must be in the
same location as the traverso binary, inside the traverso.app bundle. That's
all, this is the location where traverso looks for it (using a relative path,
so it's independent of the name and location of the bundle). I just hope that
cdrdao really doesn't have any further dependencies.

It would be nice if you could let me (us) know if it compiled well, and if
traverso runs well on OS X/PPC. If you have OS X related questions, don't
hesitate to e-mail me, use the traverso devel mailing list, or use the forum on
the Traverso website. Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Nicola