[Traverso-devel] removing glib dependency

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] removing glib dependency
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:42:09 +0200

Hi,

To make life a bit easier, I've removed the glib dependency, by importing the
functions from the glib code that we used, which was g_atomic_int_set/get().

As far as I could see, the atomic_int_get/set() function don't need any
special treatment, that is, getting and setting an int on i?86 arches is
allready atomic, but ppc is a little bit different.

David, could you please verify that (with current cvs) the following define
takes into effect, and compiles on ppc ?

define.h: line 12
#if defined(__ppc__) || defined(__powerpc__) || defined(__PPC__)

The compilation / linking now no longer needs glib unless you compiled Qt 4
with glib support (default for Linux iirc, and only for the link step!)

Have a nice weekend,