Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:36:40 +0200

Hi Nic,

> Hi Remon,
>
> > * Jack transport control, don't forget to enable it first in the audio
> > driver settings page
>
> Does this affect OS X? Should we enable jack support?

Ehm, it's just another jack feature that works now, an important one
actually :)

So it all depends if you can get jack support enabled in a proper and save
way, I've no idea if jack can be compiled as a dyn lib, or static or.....

If you want to give it a try, sure! But we really need to be sure that it
works on all mac os x systems, either with or without jack installed...

I would suggest to first create a bundle without jack, so we're pretty sure it
will work, and that after the weekend we've a working intel mac os x
bundle...

If you then still have time/energy/etc to play with jack support, be my
guest :D

> (Btw. nice reply in the other mail ;-) )

:D

Greetings,