[Traverso-devel] Qt 4.3.1 released, development progress

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Qt 4.3.1 released, development progress
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:49:18 +0200

Hi list (and packagers),

Qt 4.3.1 is out, I'll try to rebuild the windows installer against it to get rid of the scrollbar patched Qt, and of course taking benefit of the many bugfixes in this Qt version.

If you have time to rebuild the linux-installer and Mac OS X bundles against it, would be great! Else it's perfectly fine to wait till the next release of Traverso, and then build against Qt 4.3.1 !

The QT_430_SCROLLBAR_FIX  define shouldn't be needed anymore, please check for this (in case you rebuild), there shouldn't be any grey bars beside the scrollbars (and the viewport should still scroll of course :) )

I've been unable to work on Traverso for the last weeks, but next week I should be able to work on it again. Ben has been very busy with adding read support for a bunch of audio file formats (vorbis, flac, mp3, WavPack), write support for WavPack (similar too FLAC) and on the fly sample rate conversion, I hope we can finish that work soon and release another version of Traverso!

Best wishes,