Re: [Traverso-devel] Qt 4.3.1 released, development progress

From: Taj Morton
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Qt 4.3.1 released, development progress
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:59:05 -0700

Hello,
I finally got a chance to build a new package. This one is built
against 4.3.1 and has wavpack and libFLAC statically linked in.
(Feisty doesn't ship with libFLAC by default)
http://www.wildgardenseed.com/Taj/autopackage/traverso/Traverso%20Multitrack%20Editor%2020070811.package

It's built against the latest CVS without QT_430_SCROLLBAR_FIX defined.

Enjoy!
- Taj