[Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs

From: Taj Morton
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:24:58 -0700

Hello All,
Ben and I were talking about making mad, libvorbis, libFLAC, etc
optional at runtime (soft-linking them) with Relaytool. I made the
changes necessary, but had a few questions about what should be made
optional and what shouldn't. I ended up making all the libs optional
just because it was easy, but maybe libsndfile should be statically
linked in instead? (According to apkg statistics, it looks like
libsndfile missing is the only thing that's causing traverso installs
to fail).

Anyway, attached are 2 patches because CVS is being stupid and won't
include the src/audiofileio dir in its diff of everything.
Comments/suggestions appreciated.
- Taj

--
Taj