Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:47:50 -0700

Cool, thanks Taj!

Looking over it...

For export, src/traverso/ExportWidget.cpp line 82 should probably be
conditional based on whether or not we have libwavpack.

And I agree that we should require libsndfile.

Also, do you know how we can soft-link on windows?

I'll send more comments when I get a chance to try it out...

Thanks again!
Ben