Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs

From: Taj Morton
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:57:07 -0700

Hi David,
Sorry about breaking OS X! It turns out that it's a bug in relaytool's
behaviour when running on unsupported archs (like OS X). Either removing the
relaytool binary and running `make distclean` or installing the latest
relaytool from SVN[1] should fix the problem.

Let me know if you still run into problems and thanks for the bug report!
- Taj

[1] http://trac.autopackage.org/browser/apbuild/trunk/relaytool?rev=2394

On 8/14/07, David <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello
> These changes have stopped the macos builds.
>
> I end up with a src/traverso/Makefile that contains the following
> (line trimmed for brevity):
>
> '''
> LIBS          = ..... -DlibFLAC_is_present
> -DlibFLAC_symbol_is_present(sym)=1 -DlibFLAC_is_present
> -DlibFLAC_symbol_is_present(sym)=1 -lFLAC ....
Are you sure that's from src/traverso/Makefile? It should be in the audiofileio
Makefile...

--
Taj
http://www.wildgardenseed.com/Taj/blog