Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs

From: Taj Morton
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:02:24 -0700

On 8/14/07, David <address@hidden> wrote:
> Removing relaytool ends up with the following symptoms:
>
> it builds completely
> it fails when linking the main "traverso" executable:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
> _libwavpack_is_present
> _FLAC__stream_decoder_delete
> _libFLAC_is_present
Odd... Do the compile lines for src/audiofileio have this in their
compile lines?
-DRELAYTOOL_WAVPACK="static const int libwavpack_is_present=1; static
int __attribute__((unused)) libwavpack_symbol_is_present(char *m) {
return 1; }"

Also, the final link line should have -lFLAC, etc added to it (from
the !unix line in traverso/traverso.pro:173).

Could you send me the Makefile that qmake generates for
audiofileio/audiofileio.pro and traverso/traverso.pro?

Thanks!
- Taj

--
Taj