Re: [Traverso-devel] FLAC version

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] FLAC version
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:44:05 +0200

Hi,

It works now. It compiles with FLAC 1.1.2 and 1.2.1. The linker problem is solved, too.
Thanks for the quick response.

Nic

Am 24.09.2007 um 18:12 schrieb ben levitt:

you may also need to link to -lvorbis and -logg...  I was expecting to
have to, but took them out since it worked without them on linux.  :)

And I need to use 'FLAC__stream_encoder_process_interleaved' (no
'_seekable_') in the case of new flac.  I'll fix today...

The API made a big change between 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 but with my ifdefs,
it should support all versions from 1.1.1 forward, as best I can tell.

Ben