[Traverso-devel] multichannel output

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: [Traverso-devel] multichannel output
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 00:50:05 +0200

I just got a soundcard with 6 outputs (Terratec Phase 26) which I was
hoping to use with Traverso so I could mix up to 6 signals in my
outboard hardware mixer. But when choosing "Busses" for a track in
Traverso all choices I got is "left, right, both".

Are there any plans to support multichannel soundcards?

I'd suggest to keep the left,right,both but also add a menu for 1/2,
3/4, 5/6, and so on according to the number of output channels of the
soundcard.

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]