[Traverso-devel] out of source builds

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] out of source builds
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:10:28 +0100

Hi,

Paul asked me if out of source builds support could be added, and supplied a
patch.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I've found yet another solution to support
out of source builds, please test if you like to use out of source builds....

Thanks,

Remon

P.S.
Out of source builds goes like this:

$ cd /to/your/favorite/build/directory/
$ cmake /path/to/traverso/source
(optionally you could then run $ ccmake . to edit whatever parameter, and
don't set pch to ON since it won't work with out of source builds)
$ make

The traverso binary now lives in /your/favorite/build/directory/bin
and all the build files live in /your/favorite/build/directory/
So the source dir is kept clean and mean :)