[Traverso-devel] Rectified view and DC offset

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Rectified view and DC offset
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:04:03 +0100

Hi list,

I accidentilly got hold of an ogg file [1] with a strange, huge DC offset (so
don't listen to it too much, it'll kill your amp and speakers)

In 'Classical' view it paints OK I think, but I'm not sure about the rectified
view.
You need a recent version of CVS, since there were problems displaying this
file in classical view, and it only got solved about 2 weeks ago iirc.

Anyway, I'd like to have it solved for rectified view as well, so if you guys
can have a look, would be great.

Greetings,

Remon

N.B. I'll remove this file within not too long to save space...
[1] http://traverso-daw.org/yo_vega.ogg