[Traverso-devel] Release progress update

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Release progress update
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:09:23 +0100

Hi developers, testers, translators,

The last couple of days a lot of bugs were fixed, and some minor tweaks added,
and as far as I know, no major problems are left, so time to think about the
next release.

Things that still need to be done:

* Testing, testing and some more testing. If anything doesn't work that worked
before, please file a bug report or send mail to this list.
Special attention should go to the new audio file formats for both
reading/writing and on the fly sample rate conversion

* Translations: The manual is being worked on, or at least that's planned ? At
least a start can be made to update the translations of the User Interface.
(If anyone want's to work on those, let me know please)

* Themes: new themes were added, but some new theme variables were added also,
so some tweaking to the theme files would be great.

* Project conversion: if you have 'old' projects, and want to use them with
Traverso > 0.41.0, please open those, and start the conversion. If it works
fine or not, please let me know :)

I think that's it for now, thanks for your time and sleep well, have a nice
day, other...