[Traverso-devel] Remote Transport Control

From: Fred Gleason
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Remote Transport Control
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:57:47 -0500

Howdy Folks:

I'm looking to implement some sort of remote transport control for Traverso
(probably OSC-based, but the jury remains out on that one), and am thinking
that the Command plugin framework looks to be perfect for the job.  However,
after grepping through the sources a bit (current CVS), I'm having a hard
time locating a place to begin (I've found the LV2 host implementation, but
nothing that seems to relate to 'Command' plugins).

So, would someone be able to point me to the bits of source that I need to get
started?  Or, better yet, have a small example plugin handy?  Thanks!

Cheers!

| Easiest Color to Solve on a Rubik's Cube:                               |
|        Black.  Simply remove all the little colored stickers on the     |
| cube, and each of side of the cube will now be the original color of    |
| the plastic underneath -- black.  According to the instructions, this   |
| means the puzzle is solved.                                             |
|                                        -- Steve Rubenstein              |