[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0 update 2

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0 update 2
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:12:43 +0100

Hi all,

Fortunately the bugs on my TODO list are gone, some were found by our primary
beta tester Rudi (nick: j_ack) and solved last week.
Then another couple of bugs, although unlikely to be triggered were solved,
and generally the application behaves and feels OK.

There were some ( ~3 ) new translation strings added, the German translation
is almost up to date then (?), the Duch one needs to be done still, anyone ?
(Ingmar ?)
Work is in progress for the Portuguese translation, but that might not make it
before next Friday....

If you guys can test cvs and catch remaining obvious bugs for me, would be
great!

If nothing serious shows up, I'll package 0.42.0 next Friday, and send
notification to the packagers.
When the packages are done, the release announcement can be send out.

Thanks and have a nice day,