[Traverso-devel] Updates to the manual

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Updates to the manual
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:34:47 +0100

Hi Clever and other translators,

I did two small changes to the english manual, which are not in the diff file.
In section 'key actions', I added the following paragraph to the very end of
the section:

> From the menu "Settings -> Preferences...", in the page "Keyboard" you can
> export or print the current keymap by pressing the buttons "Export Keymap"
> or "Print Keymap". This allows to have an up-to-date keymap always at your
> fingertips.

And in the section 'installation', I added the packages librdf0 and
librdf0-dev to the package list:

> libwavpack1, libwavpack-dev
was changed to
> libwavpack1, libwavpack-dev, librdf0, librdf0-dev
(in both the list and the code section).

If you need help with lyx or the diff file (which is a bit weird in some
places), just let me know.

Cheers
Nicola