[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0 and qmake

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0 and qmake
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:43:55 +0100

Hi,

Jus an update for those who still use qmake for the packaging, the -fPIC flag
is needed, else the sse optimizations will not be used.
I've reuploaded the tarball, which adds just that, and also disables portaudio
support by default end enables lv2 by default.

Thanks for Toni for finding this out (well, most if it :) )

Greetings,

Remon

P.S.
My apologies, should have checked the qmake based build a bit more.