[Traverso-devel] line based audio painting in cvs

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] line based audio painting in cvs
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:27:36 +0100

Hello all,

I've committed line based audio painting, you can toggle between polygon and
line based painting in the Appearance page, preferences dialog, it's
called 'paint audio with outline' which is what the effect is of polygon
based painting vs line based painting.

Of course, I would like to know if it works for you, and whether it's faster,
or not :)

Greetings,