[Traverso-devel] stuff to be done for 0.42.1

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] stuff to be done for 0.42.1
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:16:42 +0100

or should it be called 0.43.0 ?

Anyways, here's a little list:

* Fix the zooming I broke
* Update translations (waiting on the Portuguese one, work has started on the
French one)
* A bunch of usability issues needs to be addressed, see the TODO list
* Use wodim instead of cdrdao when possible (wodim supports tao, dao, scanning
of available devices works better with wodim too)
* Native support for CoreAudio is in the works, which is preferred over
PortAudio :)
* Fold Sheet/Track: add support for snapping, dragging across tracks ? (Would
be cool to add a ClipGroup class, so it becomes more transparent, also
usefull when support for clip selection is added back again)

* How is OSC going ? Is there need to merge it?

Just a bunch of things to work on :)

If anyone thinks we should release Traverso 0.42.1 without (part of) the new
stuff, that's fine too, though I'm not aware of any serious bugs fixed that
makes a .1 release a must have ?

Have a nice week!