Re: audio restauration - was Re: [Traverso-devel] CD Cover

From: Remon
Subject: Re: audio restauration - was Re: [Traverso-devel] CD Cover
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:50:15 +0100

> apropos polishing:
> did you guys noticed my comment about exporting markers(s) to files(s)?

ehm, where?

> This would be pretty helpful for people digitising her analog records
> (vinyl). Also great if there would be a plugin to clean the recordings!

LOL, that's not exactly polishing, but a brand new feature :)

I guess, if that program works fine, it would be easier to first record the
whole vinyl into traverso, run the cleaner over it, (re) load the file into
traverso, add markers, track names etc, and burn it to cd, or export to some
compressed format.

There is another (or also this program?) that detects vinyl track changes, and
adds markers to easily digitize vinyl recordings. That might be also very
handy as a Track plugin in Traverso!!
(and much more doable at this very moment)

Regards,