Re: [Traverso-devel] Fold Sheet

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Fold Sheet
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:49:18 -0800

I guess we need an easy and fast way to know the index of the track
that a clip is on, and an easy and fast way to move a clip from
whatever track it's on to the track with a given index...

I'll try to find time to look at your new Move code soon, but probably
not for a few days at least...  :P  (So many projects!)

Ben