Re: [Traverso-devel] AudioClip Grouping, how to deal with them

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] AudioClip Grouping, how to deal with them
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:56:09 +0100

> yep, convinced!

Hmm, seems I'm rather able to convince people these days.... Something is
wrong :P

> > Adding Plugins to AudioClips is certainly possible, the 'only' thing
> > preventing it is the lack of visualization ....
>
> ??? sorry, don't understand what you mean...

I meant, if adding plugins to a Track is possible, then its as possible to add
them to AudioClips too. However, there is currently no code that deals with
showing and placing the graphical part of the plugin (the plugin square boxes
as in the tracks) on the audioclips.
And without that, the user can't add the plugin :) erm, :(

Regards,