Re: [Traverso-devel] Join the developer mailinglist...

From: Nicola Döbelin
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:11:11 +0100

Am Dienstag, 25. März 2008 13.04:36 schrieb Steffen Mutter:
> I'd like to subscribe to your list, to keep on track with the latest
> features, bugs and todos (and see who's doing waht)...
> I think I won't be able to give you help in developing traverso, but I'd
> be glad if I could add some graphics or translate some howtows or
> manuals or something similar from english to german.
>
> I was very happy that traverso's already in Ubuntu hoary's repository
> which's now runnung on my recording machine.

Hi and welcome aboard. It's great to have a new contributor. We'll certainly
find something to keep you busy ;-) I could indeed use some help with the
German translation of the manual. Currently I'm writing the English one as
well as the German translation (I'm Swiss), which is a lot of work and rather
distracting. If I could concentrate on one version, I wouldn't have to switch
language all the time. Usually we only update the manual a few days before a
new release is scheduled. Do you happen to have some basic LaTeX skills?

Cheers,
Nic