Re: [Traverso-devel] Next release

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Next release
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:34:37 -0400

I agree!  I'll even come out of hiding to help a bit too.  I'd love to
get the track/song folding features released, since I like using them.
 :)

Remon, should I work to fix the bug where song folding no longer moves
markers?  Last time I asked this, you were still working on some
related changes, and suggested I wait.  :)

Ben